Your Privacy Rights
Our use and disclosure of an individual’s personal information is limited as required by state and federal law. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to the Websites.
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new features or modify the way in which we manage information, or as laws change that may affect our services. Your continued use of our Website signifies your acceptance of the revised Privacy Statement. Any revised Privacy Statement will apply both to information we already have about you at the time of the change, and any personal information created or received after the change takes effect.
California Shine the Light Law
Renewlogie Med Spa is exempt from the California Shine the Light Law. Nonetheless, we would like to advise that we collect only the following personally identifiable information about visitors to the Websites who elect to subscribe or make purchases online, and do not share this information with any third parties for their marketing purposes:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
we may also collect the following information:
- Identifiers; payment information; commercial information; internet of other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic or visual information.
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you newsletters, text messages or email communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website, and marketing efforts
- Conduct internal quality improvement or business analysis
Emails and SMS text messaging
Renewlogie Med Spa uses a third-party vendor to help us manage some of our email and text messaging communications with you. While we do supply these vendors with email addresses or mobile telephone numbers of those we wish them to contact, your email address or mobile telephone number is never used for any purpose other than to communicate with you on our behalf. When you click on a link in an email, you may temporarily be redirected through one of the vendor’s servers (although this process will be invisible to you) which will register that you’ve clicked on that link, and have visited our Websites. Renewlogie Med Spa never shares any information, other than your email address or telephone number, with our third-party vendors, which may only share this information with its authorized subcontractors.
Even if you have given us permission to send emails or text messages to you, you may revoke that permission at any time by following the “unsubscribe” information at the bottom of the email or by replying “Stop” to any text message you receive from us.
We may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for us. We will use information which does not identify the individual for these activities whenever reasonably possible. Information disclosed to vendors or contractors for operational purposes may not be re-disclosed to others by such a vendor or contractor, except as permitted by us or applicable law.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect you or others from threats of imminent harm, investigate fraud or other activity in violation of the law, or respond to a government request
- to protect the security and reliability of the Websites
- if Renewlogie Med Spa is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Websites of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Our Website includes social media features. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
Last updated Oct 3, 2022